Saturday, September 23, 2006

BAD BUNNY SITTER!!!

Mum called me a BAD BUNNY SITTER today while she was cleaning Georgie house. She saw Georgie do this,


and this,


and then she saw THIS!


How ungrateful was mum to call me a bad bunny sitter when I was helping her clean Georgie's house?? Even though Georgie is very good about using his litter box, he does miss from time to time you know mum? I was helping you!!


Mum wouldn't listen to my explanation, so I decided to sulk and let Georgie do whatever!!


I was a little disappointed at Georgie too because he got me into trouble. I expect all pets of mine to be just as well behaved as I, especially after all the time I've put into his training.....



Why couldn't Georgie just be a good boy and not shred the newspapers?? If he needed more fiber, he could have let me know and I would have gotten him some timothy hay.

So when Georgie came to "suck-up", I decided to give him the cold shoulders.


However, it was very hard for me to stay mad at my Georgie, especially after seeing him do those tricks I've been teaching him: "Rear up" and "Wipe face". He made me so proud because it proved that I'm a better trainer than mum!!! You see, I got Georgie doing "Rear up" and "Wipe face" in less than a day, whereas mum, she still can't get me to do it after weeks of trying....hehe!

Georgie doing "Rear up",


Georgie doing "Wipe face" - ( FuFu watch out, Georgie is catching up!!)


I was so proud of my pet bun bun that I decided he needed a reward for performing those tricks to perfection. So I went into the storage room to look for a treat for him..........

I think the treats are around here....


Oh here it is, now I just have to get it out!


GOT IT!! Funny how it says "Meaty Bones" on the box.......hehe!


This is Georgie eating his favorite food - a BANANA! He can eat one whole banana at once, can you believe it??


Just look at his face..... now do you see why I can't stay mad at my Georgie??

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sunshade, you are the "graduate" and not georgie. you should have mastered "rear up" and "wipe face" better than georgie by now! maybe it's time for you to beg treats from mom for those tricks!

licky wet wet licks

boo

Fu Fu said...

Hi Sunshade, Georgie is such a clever pet to have mastered the tricks. You are a good teacher. And I love to eat bananas too. :)

~ fufu

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Miss Sunshade,

Congrats on winning the Awesome Blog award - much deserved. Head back over to the Bone Zone and let SHD know where you want your graphic sent to.

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Yay Sunshade won!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

awww... what's the harm in letting georgie do a little shredding? i love to shred too! HM lets me do it cos she feels guilty about not bringing me out of the house often enough. hehe.. but georgie is such a big bunny, i'm sure your mom had her reasons for not allowing shredding - what a mess to clean up! :p HM just hoovers it up, but you don't like hoovers, do you? :)

i like georgie's little white pom-pom tail! :)

love..
chiyo

Sam I Am said...

Sunshade~

Wabbit Twacks!!!
They dart around at night where I live , I like crashing them.Wabbits are notorious for all types of behaviour!!! Congrats on winning the Awesome Blog award .woof-woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

Unknown said...

Hi Sunshade,
Congrats on winning the Awesome Blog Award!!! Georgie is vewy pwetty for a silwy bunny wabbit. You should teach him some more twicks! Does he like to be pet? He looks so nice & soft, hehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Wired for Mackie said...

Sunshade, my love! Your bunny is the cutest, but I fear I would never be as stayed as you are able to be around a little bunny. I fear, dearest Sunshade, that I would harm your little bunny and then you would be angry with me! Oh, my.
By the way, I have gotten on Ebay and just love the painting of you..you are the Mona Lisa of Airedales!
My love, Mackie

ranger said...

congrats on winning the doggie blog award. i display my award proudly...i gladlly hand over the bone to you...

-*w00f*

MJ's doghouse said...

hey there miss sunshade...i think you are an awesome bunnysitter....can you tell your mommy that we are interested in the christmas card exchange....she cant figure out how to sign into the bone zone....but put us on the list please...thankyou...anyhow you and your bunny are very sweet...MJ

T-man Angel said...

Miss Sunshade,
Congratulations on winning the blog award!! We voted for you (anyway, my mom pressed the buttons). You remind me of me and CC-man with your bunny brother. We are smart enough to know who is family, and not to hurt them. You have a nice family!!
T-man

Fu Fu said...

Hi Sunshade,
Congrates on winning the award. So happy for you. Woh you're good with thos kung-fu moves. Can you teach me?

~ fufu