Sunday, May 13, 2007

See you later Fufu.......

On Saturday, May 12th, our honorary Dogs With Blogs member - Fufu the ONE and ONLY Hamsterrier met up with many of our dear friends at the Daisie Chain, including Lillie V's sister Daisie Duke and my Mousie.


Dearest Fufu,

I am honoured to have gotten the chance to get to know you. You brought so many smiles to so many faces ALL OVER THE WORLD. I still remember how you brightened the day at the copying store just before X-mas.

Knowing you, has been a pleasure. I will always remember you, you will always be in my heart. One day, we will meet again - all of us, TOGETHER!

Take care Fufu...

ps. I'm sure MY Mousie will show you where all the sunflower seeds are over at the Rainbow Bridge.

From one Terrier to another,
Miss Sunshade


Remembering Fufu the HamsTERRIER



The FIRST time we met:



This was the very first picture I saw of Fufu. His mom Eil had just gotten him a new bed, and he was trying to make himself fit in the little bed!!




My FIRST comment to Fufu:

OMG...Fufu...you must be the luckiest hamster in the world!!! That little bed is just too cute. I hope you don't mind me adding your blog to my page because you are just too adorable.

You know, you remind me of my "Mousie" (RIP). If you check out this page, you will see pictures of me and my Mousie:

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Fufu's response back:

Hi Miss Sunshade,

Thanks for visiting my blog, glad that you like it. Oh.. Mousie is so cute and you are so nice to let him climb over you.
Dont worry, Mousie is in hamster heaven where all the nice hamsters are already.

~ fufu

The rest was HISTORY!!


The day Fufu officially became the Honorary member of DWB:





Fufu's Halloween:



Fufu's X-mas / X-mas Cards:













Fufu's New Year:




Fufu's Birfday:





See you later Fufu......



Dear Eil and family,

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Fufu was a lucky hamsterrier to have you as a family just like you had him. We're all here for you!


Elaine & the Aire-kids

You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins

-


"You'll Be In My Heart"

Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight

I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always

Why can't they understand
the way we feel
They just don't trust
what they can't explain
I know we're different but,
deep inside us
We're not that different at all

And you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don't listen to them
'Cause what do they know
We need each other,
to have, to hold
They'll see in time
I know

When destiny calls you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on
They'll see in time
I know
We'll show them together

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on,
Now and forever more

Oh, you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always

49 comments:

Faya said...

Oh nooooo .....

Putter said...

Oh SunShade ... I am sad about FuFu ... This is a lovely tribute to her ...

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

What a lovely post about Fufu, Sunshade. It is good that we can read his blog & remember some really good times. Our little hamsTERRIER pal will live long in our hearts and minds.

Licks
Oscar x

Sunshade said...

I hate this part about blogging.... saying - "See You Later"..........

Love nibbles to all my buddies,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully made!

Boo Casanova said...

sunshade, this is one nice tribute to fufu.

i'm sure your mousie will be playing happily with fufu over the rainbow.

wet wet licks

Boo

umekotyan said...

The sadness of fu fu is our sadness.

ume tyan

The Airechicks said...

Miss Sunshade -

Very nice tribute ....We're sadden by the news but - now he's got his wings .....

Thank you again

Molly the Airedale said...

Sunshade,
Mom tears are flowing and my fur is all wet! This is a wonderful tribute to Fufu. He sure will be missed a whole bunch! I'll never be able to look at a red plastic car (the Fufumoble) and not think of him - ever!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Maggie said...

you where such a great friend to fufu ...

Maggie said...

you where such a great friend to fufu ...

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a wonderful tribute to Fufu. we will all miss him.

Simba xx

PerfectTosca said...

I'm crying here.

Tosca's Mom.

Juno said...

Miss Sunshade,

What a sad day! Thank you for the beautiful tribute for Fufu. He will be missed by all of us.

Momo

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

That is a wonderful tribute Miss Sunshade. I hope that you are doing okay. We are all very sad today.

Asta said...

Thank you Sunshade for that tribute to our little hamsterrier friend..I only got to know himj a few months ago ,it was so lovely to see the good times you had together..I loved him even in this short time..I wish I had been around to ride in his fufumobile..I'm too sad to keep writing
Asta

Finnegan said...

That was so nice. Mommy is teary yet again (or she hasn't stopped). We will all miss the little guy.

Woofs,
Finny

L said...

What an absolutely wonderful tribute to the dear sweet Fufu. You are terrific to write (and show) such fond memories. What a great post, Miss Sunshade! Looks like you two were very close and we are sad for Eil and for you as it seems like you have lost a wonderful companion.

Toodles,
Sweets

Ben & Darling said...

Dont worry sunshade, Fufu gonna meet up with mousie...and they will take good care of each other....always.....

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Mum can barely see through her tears to type!
Great tribute to our beloved Hamterrier, Sunshade! It always hurts to say goodbye!
VeryAireSad!
Liberty

T-man Angel said...

Miss Sunshade,
What a beautiful tribute to our friend, Fufu. I'm sure Fufu's family will find comfort from your kind words and memories.

T-man

Urban Smoothie Read said...

he will alwiz be remember...

v really miss him.....

Anonymous said...

hi, i may not know FuFu and being here on the other side of the world, i am amazed and touched - from the bottom of my heart, that a little buddy can bring so much joy and fulfilment to one's life.

FuFu will be happy at Rainbow Bridge.

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Sunshade,
That's a lovely tribute to Fu Fu and it's brough a fresh bout of tears to my eyes.. (and mom's too).
I miss him so much..

Boo Boo said...

Hi Sunshade,

thats a wonderful tribute you got there. Our eyes are wet again :(

We will certainly miss FuFu.

BooBoo &
Bond (goldenbond.blogspot.com)

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooooh Sunshade, we have wet keyboard syndrome here after your loving post and tribute to dear Fu Fu.

thank you...

love and sad licks, Marvin xxxxxx

Peanut said...

Oh that made my mom cry again. She says that's okay though it was beautiful.

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, what a beautiful tribute to FuFu. We really miss him alot... And I think he really appreciates what you've done for him today. It's really beautiful! Rest In Peace my little friend... Till we meet again!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Charlie said...

A great retrospective of FuFu's hamsterrier adventures, Sunshade! It does him proud!!

- Charlie

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Your tribute is so fitting Sunshade. Thank you. Just when I thought the tears were done, more come. We are just so sad. There is nothing else to say.

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

What a fantastic tribute and what a way to go to remember him.

My mom and I still have tears in our eyes as we read anything about FuFu. Writing in my blog about him was so painful.

Since we knew, life has been raf raf raf

Anonymous said...

that's a very touching tribute, sunshade. fufu is in all our thoughts and greatly missed. he had a heart big as any pup in DWB.

love..
chiyo

Nugget said...

Very nice tribute to our friend Fu Fu. He will be missed.

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Dear Sunshade,

A very nice tribute to Fufu. He was such a special friend to us all here at DWB. Such a sad time. Goodbye is so hard.

Maxey

Sophie Brador said...

This is really sweet Sunshade. We will all miss Fu Fu.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Very nice tribute. We have all lost a great friend but we still have his memory and his greatest gift ... he brought all of us together.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Jessica said...

Hi Sunshade....Great tribute you made for FuFu. We can see that you two were really close.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Miss Sunshade,
That was a wonderful tribute to our dear friend FuFu.
xxx Asta down under

Headgirl said...

I never knew Fu-Fu, but thought you're tribute was lovely. He was obviously a very special little fellow to deserve such affection.

Pats & pets to you & Jaffa
Blue
x

IndyPindy said...

Oh, Miss Sunshade, what a lovely tribute. My humans got teary eyed, and laughed and smiled at all of the wonderful photos of Fufu with his bed, house, Fufumobiel, Christmas bandana, cape...he had quite a life, and so many friends!

Rudy said...

Yes I loved the tribute to FuFu too! It brought back Mom's memories of her childhood hamsters, although they weren't lucky enough to have a FuFu-mobile. We'll miss the little guy!

Love
Rudy

Sharon said...

What a wonderful tribute! Good job.
Snickers

Girasol said...

what a sweetest tribute!

Liza said...

Sunshade -

You and your mom's post about FuFu really touched us - thanks for sharing all the FuFu fun and memories with us.

Dory and Liza

MJ's doghouse said...

oh sunshade you made me sad all over again...i amso sad...but your memory blog is very nice...very very nice

IndyPindy said...

Hi Miss Sunshade,

Would it be okay if we used your Miss Sunshade's Turkey Parme Biscotti recipe for Harnessed to Hope's Dog Treat Recipe Cookbook? We would put a picture of you in the book. Let me know, ok? Thanks!

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

You have been tagged by me

fee said...

sunshade jiejie, i am back and i am sad!!! i visited fufu's blog a while ago, wanting to say 'hi' and find out what he's been up to while i was away from bloggerland, only to find him gone. it's so awful. i just hate hate hate it when my friends have to suffer or leave. sigh...

i want to tell you i'm sorry for having made you worry about me. i've been a naughty, naughty girl...

loves and hugs,
fee
ps: were you trying to make a hole then shove little stinky out from there?

IndyPindy said...

Hi Miss Sunshade,

thanks for letting us use your recipe! We are putting a picture of each person or dog who contributed a recipe. Can I use the picture of you with your red scarf from your bubbleshare album? I think it's so cute!

Thanks,
Indy