Friday, November 24, 2006

My pressie from Butchy & Snickers!!!

I got my second B-Day pressie from my fashion designers, Butchy & Snickers!!

Look at this, is that ME on the pillow??



I wonder how those wet spots got on there???

Hmmmmm........ very weird indeed...

It was brand new .......

OH GEEZ....



Guess I got caught in the act....SIGH!

I LOVED my pillow so much, so much so that I even tried to LOVE it.... (if you know what I mean..hehe) Unfortunately, it was a little too small:

(please excuse my mum's horse breathing, she's been having a stuffy nose all day due to allergies)



This is the note that came with my pressie!!



Now, here is the really REALLY exciting part - I got my wet suit and bandanna!!





I gotta tell ya, Butchy & Snickers' mama, Linda, is a genius! She can make almost anything you want. I told mum that I wanted a wet suit so I can still get my beach romps (cold water bad for my arthritis), and mum asked Linda:

"can you make that spoilt brat a wet suit so I can take her to the beach everyday and freeze my butt off??"


And Linda....


Well, here it is!!

Profile view:



Front view:



Top view:



Front view with a cigar:



And then there is my bandanna. Mum picked this colour for me because she says I'm a 7 year old girl now, I need to learn to be more "regal" looking at times. There are many many colours you can choose for the bandanna, and did I mention, Linda can get in prints of almost any breed (as long as you are not a Xoloitzcuintle.. or something like that).

I gave it my best shot at looking regal, LOL.... Somehow the word regal and Sunshade just don't seem to go together even when I try to be all regal looking...



Mum wanted a good picture of the Airedale print on my bandanna, so she asked me if I could help her out. I said.....



Well, there goes what little regality I had in me... SIGH!!

OH, and here is a video of me in action with my booootiful bandanna on!!



To see my PINK fleece jumper suit from my designers, please click below:
If you would like to contact my designers, please e-mail them HERE

To visit their online store, please visit:

THANK YOU Linda, Butchy & Snickers SO MUCH!!

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey the wet suit even has your name on it!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Boo Casanova said...

ah, now sunshade can swim in the freezing cold water! argh, better don't catch the cold bug!

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

that's a beaooooooootiful pillow!! :) wow, Butchy and Snickers' mom is so talented! don't worry about the saliva marks. things aren't really yours till you leave your mark on it! :) i leave my saliva on everything too at home, most of all HM. :)

love..
chiyo