Saturday, June 25, 2011

More Meatball

I hope you aren't tired of seeing me and MY Meatball yet because I have a lot of pictures I want to post Post POST!!!

D-Guy is always messing with MY Meatball.... Today, he put her into his mean Juice's pen,


I kept a close watch on them, to make sure mean Juice didn't bully MY Meatball,


Thankfully, Juice was good with Meatball, but I decided that I wanted MY Meatball OUT!!!


MY Meatball is safe now.....


I'll protect her no matter what!


When I get tired.....


We snuggle together like this,


And fall asleep together.....


I'm careful with MY Meatball, even when I'm asleep,


Sometimes, she sleeps on top of me,



MY Meatball cutie!!


Me and MY Meatball!


2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You and your meatball are just adorable together, Sunshade! What happens when it's Meatball and Sesame and you? Is there enough love to go around?! These piggies must keep you busy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

I love how you write little cute captions underneath the pictures, this makes the pictures not only cute but entertaining and funny :)